For many years the subject of physical appearance and beauty has been a hot topic and there have been many professionals and laboratories that have been perfecting beauty and skincare products through their techniques and scientific advances.
Many people have dedicated themselves to the marketing of skincare products and one of the most recognized is Elizabeth Sy, who in addition to being a real estate broker and commercial litigation attorney, is also the CEO of Level Up by Liz.
Level Up by Liz was created in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has forced a radical change in the way we work, spend leisure time, and practice self-care.
Level Up by Liz is a skin collection line that currently includes the following products:
1. IPL Hair Removal Handset: a sleek, travel-sized hair removal device designed as an alternative to laser hair removal. When compared to the long-term costs of razors, shaving cream, waxing or laser hair removal treatments at spas, not to mention transportation costs to the store or spa, owners of the IPL Hair Removal Handset end up saving a tremendous amount of money.
2. LED light therapy mask: a portable and lightweight mask that promotes skin rejuvenation. LED light therapy is widely used by dermatologists and estheticians. The mask comes with the following lights for different treatments:
- Red light – anti-aging benefits; stimulates collagen and elastin production;
- Blue light – treats acne and boosts the production of collagen and elastin. skin elasticity; and
- Orange light – promotes even skin tone and restores balance to sensitive skin
3. Ultimate Pore Vacuum: A 4-in-1 device that contains the following features:
- Pore Vacuum – suction that helps remove blackheads, whiteheads, buildup, and excess oil with five intensity levels and six different suction tips;
- Built-in 30x camera that connects to your phone via app to view the device’s work on your skin in real-time;
- Microdermabrasion to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells to promote smooth skin; and
- Hot and cold facial wand to open pores for treatment and close pores after treatment. Hot function promotes deep pore extraction and boosts serum absorption and hydration. The cold function shrinks pores and reduces redness and swelling.
Elizabeth is what you could call a skincare junkie who has tried almost every product and spa treatment available to keep her skin clear and radiant. Because she was a skincare enthusiast, kept receiving compliments on her glowing skin, and had friends and family who always turned to her for recommendations, she decided to launch Level Up by Liz.
Since people were not able to go to the spa during the COVID pandemic, Elizabeth realized there was a more affordable way to bring the spa to people’s homes. That is when Level Up by Liz was born.
“I’m a busy woman too, so being able to treat my skin at home and save money is a win-win experience that I want to share with the world.” Elizabeth shares.
Today it is very important to have consistent exposure on social media whether it is to promote a product or service and be successful. That is something Elizabeth has learned.
“The biggest challenges when starting an online business are consistency, visibility, and marketing. I have learned that I get the most sales and exposure when I am consistent and test out varying marketing strategies. I have also learned that one of the newest forms of marketing is collaborating with influencers on social media. When engaging social influencers to collaborate with your business, it is always important to have the relationship outlined in a contract to avoid any miscommunication. As an attorney, I’ve seen many business relationships fall apart due to misunderstandings and varying recollections of contractual terms” Elizabeth explains.
In the near future, Elizabeth plans to expand her business beyond skincare and is working with manufacturers to provide new gadgets for 2022. Stay tuned.
There are many reasons why Level Up by Liz differentiates itself from its competitors. Their products are affordable, they offer free shipping throughout the United States, and they have amazing customer service providing prompt attention to any order.
“Level Up by Liz responds to all inquiries in 24 hours or less. Moreover, Level Up by Liz is a reputable brand with positive reviews.”
To learn more about Level Up by Liz, click here.